Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Growing Fast


I must say my little ones are growing way too fast. Tre is turning into a "Big Boy" and Quinn is 7 months old. We are in the process of potty training. How Fun!! :) The is our 1 st week of really hitting it hard, but it hasn't been too terrible. Tre is all about being a "big boy". Quinn is rolling everywhere, and as you can see she loves to eat. :) She still adores her brother. He is just a little jealous now that she is on the move. She likes to play with his toys too.



Miss Quinn loves "biter biscuits" and as you can see she makes a very nice mess.


3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Nikki, your children are SO beautiful! They DO grow fast, I can't believe it!

Living4Him said...

Oh nikki I am so happy to see the pictures and know that all is well for you guys. I miss you so much! We really do have to get together soon.
Love and Prayers
Alison

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

What sweet angel faces! I am so glad to see the new pictures. I can't wait to talk to you. We need to get together so the kiddos can play. I love you and miss you more than you could know!! Hugs!!