Monday, January 5, 2009

Awaiting Quinn's Arrival

Wow how time flies by! It seems just like yesterday that we found out we were expecting our second, and the big day is in less than 1 week. I look back on this past year and God has blessed our family tremendously! Tre is now 1 week away from being 20 months old, and he is such a joy. Saturday we will be blessed with another addition to our family. If Quinn does not decide to come in the next couple of days, Scott and I will go in Saturday morning for an induction. We are praying that I will go into labor that morning. (Thankfully that was the case when I had Tre) What a blessing that would be. Please pray for us during this time of transition. We are very excited, but also a little anxious. It will be very interesting to see how Mr. Tre reacts to his little sister. We talk about Quinn very often, but his little mind still does not comprehend that there will be someone else getting attention in the house besides him. Please keep him in your prayers as well. We will be sure to upload information and pictures as soon as we can. Thank you for your friendships and for your prayers.

7 comments:

The Cottingham Family said...

I am praying for you. I can't wait to see pictures of Quinn. I know she will be beautiful.
We love you
The Cottingham Family

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

We are anxious for her arrival as well! We will see you this weekend! Love you dearly!!

Ali said...

So excited for your family! Saturday is my Trey's birthday so that would be a great day for her to arrive in my opinion!

0 said...

We are praying for you all! I can't wait to see pictures of Quinn. I know she will be beautiful!

April said...

Friday is James Isaac's first birthday...I know you are excited!We'll keep you all in our prayers!

The Ealum's said...

Cant' wait to hear all about! Will be thinking of you guys!!

Miranda said...

I will be praying for you all. I can't wait to see that pretty little girl!!