Monday, January 12, 2009

Quinn Isabella Davis

We are so excited to introduce Quinn to our friends and family. She was born Saturday, January 10th at 4:33 p.m. She weighs 8 lbs 14 oz and is 21 inches long. As you can see she has a head full of black hair and looks much like her "big brother" when he was her size. Due to some complications during delivery she had to be admitted to the NICU for a few days. Scott, Tre, and I were able to come home today, and prayerfully she will be able to join us in a few days. She is doing great, but will need to have a little more care before coming home. Please pray for her and our family. We are so anxious to have her at home with us. Below are a few more pictures of her. Tre has only seen her through the window of the NICU, but he already loves his little sister, and hopefully we can post pictures of them together very soon.




10 comments:

The Cottingham Family said...

Nikki
She is so beautiful. You, Scott tre and Quinn will be in our prayers.
we love you guys,
meg

The Ealum's said...

She is beautiful!! I hope she gets to join you at home soon!! Will keep you guys in our prayers!
Jana

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

I am glad you got to go home and pray Quinn will be with you soon. She is so beautiful. I am so glad we got to visit a little Sunday. Love you guys!
Heather

Living4Him said...

You KNOW that I am praying for you guys. I wanted to come to the hospital this weekend but we had some sickness and I just could not risk it. I Love you and know EXACTLY what you are going through. You know both of my kiddo's were in NICU! Words cannot describe the emotions you feel!

I WILL SEE YOU SOON!

Love and Prayers
Ali

Miranda said...

Nikki, She is so precious!! I love that you already have a bow in her hair!! I am sure she will be home with you before you know it. I remember the NICU days though and I will keep you all in my prayers!!

0 said...

She is beautiful! We will be praying for Quinn & the rest of the family, and hopefully she will join you at home soon! Keep us posted! :o)

Rachel said...

We are so excited to see Quinn. We will continue to be thinking about all of you!

Ali said...

What a beauty! I must say that she looks like a Davis! We will be praying for all of you at this time.

Gracious Gifts said...

She is absolutely beautiful! We are praying for you guys!

The George's said...

Nikki she is precious!! I will pray for a quick release from the hosital!!